Other Pages

Monday 12 October 2020

Fanfic Family Effort!

Some years ago now, my eldest daughter told me about a dream she had. It turned out to be a Harry Potter - LoTR mashup! My daughter and I wrote it up together, and I posted it on Fanfiction.net, as my first-ever exercise in FanFic. To make sure I'm not plagiarising, I'm not going to reproduce it here, but at this link.

As ever with such things, the usual disclaimers apply: all characters and places that appear in the works of JK Rowling or JRR Tolkien remain the property of those authors.

A generation after Harry Potter, a strange and beautiful new pair of twins appear at Hogwarts: Tinuviel and Thorondil, halfelven brother and sister. Their mother was an elf of Mirkwood, their father a wizard from Potters Bar. Being of mixed race, they can see and do things that others can't...

No comments:

Post a Comment